Other Practice Clinics
Our Practice Nurses also run the following clinics:
- Helicobacter Pylori Breath Testing
- Stop Smoking
- Weight Reduction Management
- Well Person Screening
- Flu and Pneumococcal Immunisation Clinics
- MMR Catch-up (for students)
- HPV Immunisation
- Hepatitis Immunisations
- Recall of those patients aged between 16 and 75 who have not previously attended the Practice in the past three years.
- Screening of patients aged over 75.
Enhanced medical services for residents of care homes
As well as receiving on going care, residents in Nursing/Residential/Care Homes are given an annual medical check, which will include an annual flu vaccination.
Community Link Worker (CLW)
Anne Porter is based in the Practice and she can point you in the right direction with help regarding:
Money and benefit advice, debt management and budgeting
Local activities and social groups
Self-help and support groups
Care services and carers support groups
Getting in to work, training and education.
IF YOU WISH AN APPOINTMENT PLEASE CONTACT RECEPTION